Turkey with Green Beans is a low carb dish that is packed with flavor and comes together in 15 minutes. In Asian cuisines, sesame is used very actively. And for good reason! Sesame seeds contain a huge amount of antioxidants, as well as phytosterols, which prevent cholesterol. Linoleic acid, found in sesame seeds, improves endocrine system functioning.
- 1 lb turkey breast fillet
- 2 cups green beans
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut turkey fillet into thin strips. Place in a skillet. Pour in 1/2 cup of boiling water with lemon juice and simmer over low heat. Sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds and cook for 7-10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Cut too long beans in half.
- Cook beans in the same skillet where turkey was cooked for 4-5 minutes. Return turkey fillet to the skillet.
- Peel and crush the garlic. Combine with soy sauce and sesame oil. Add this mixture into the skillet and heat for 1–2 minutes. Serve turkey and beans hot.