This easiest pineapple banana recipe with only four ingredients will certainly be one of the most popular desserts on your table due to its simplicity. The flavors of pineapple and bananas go together so perfectly. This is the best sweet dessert for any season and pretty much any occasion you can think of.
- 2 eggwhites
- 600 g canned pineapples
- 4 bananas
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup fat cottage cheese
- Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup of water. Put aside for 20 minutes.
- Peel bananas. Cut into large pieces and place in the blender bowl. Add cottage cheese.
- Dry pineapples with paper towels. Set aside 6 circles for decoration. Add the rest to the blender.
- Put gelatin on low heat. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let it cool slightly.
- Pour gelatin into the blender. Beat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Beat eggwhites into a dense foam and gently add to mashed banana.
- Cover tea cups with foil, leaving long ends along the edges.
- Transfer the mixture to the cups. Level the surface. Top with a circle of pineapple. Cover tightly with the ends of the foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, remove the soufflé from the cups and put on plates.