Spread the love
200 – 300 g thin slices of lightly salted salmon
200 g salad mix
150 g cranberries
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp sugar
1 pinch of curry
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Butter to taste
- Peel pears, cut into 6-8 slices, remove the core. Cut each slice crosswise into 3 pieces. Salt.
- In a frying pan, heat butter with sugar and curry. Add pears and fry for 3 minutes. Transfer pears to a plate and pepper.
- Squeeze out juice from orange. Pour it into the pan where the pears were fried, bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Combine pears, cranberries and salad mixture. Drizzle with half of the dressing and divide among bowls.
- Roll salmon slices into rolls. With a sharp knife, cut into circles and pepper. Put salmon on salad, drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.