Summer is almost over but we still have some sweet produce left out there. Take some delicious nectarines and make this pasta. This recipe has all the good things about summer: rosemary and thyme, juicy fruit, fragrant garlic. It’s pretty easy to mix all the ingredients together!
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 200 g camembert
- 2 large nectarines
- 50 g walnuts
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary and thyme
- 6 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Pink pepper for serving
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling water according to package instructions.
- Cut the pulp of nectarines into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut Camembert into small cubes.
- Peel garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Chop nuts.
- Melt butter in a deep frying pan. Add rosemary and thyme, garlic and nectarines. Fry over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer pasta to the frying pan and stir.
- Arrange pasta in plates. Sprinkle with pepper. Top with Camembert. Garnish with pink pepper.