Spread the love
Garlic, seafood and pesto! The flavour combination is just wonderful! If you’re waiting for a larger crowd, you can buy pizza dough in your local supermarket or even a favorite pizza restaurant.Have dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this quick and easy seefood and pesto pizza.
- 2 cups of seafood
- 1 handful of arugula
- 1 handful of olives
For the pesto sauce
- 1 large bunch of green basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
For the dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp fast-acting dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine 2 tablespoons of flour, salt and yeast. Pour in water and stir. Put aside for 15 minutes.
- Sift the remaining flour into a bowl. Pour in the predough and knead the dough. Pour in olive oil and knead it with your hands for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a ball and place in a bowl. Cover with cling film and put aside for 40 minutes.
- Put basil leaves in the blender bowl. Add peeled garlic and parmesan, salt and blend. Pour in olive oil and blend again.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Put the dough on the table and form an oval with your hands.
- Brush pizza with pesto. Spread olives and place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Place arugula on the hot pizza. Drizzle with oil and top with seafood. Bake in the oven for a minute.