Spread the love
We love when dishes come together easily and quickly, don’t you? This Salmon Quinoa Salad is an easy, quick, healthy, and flavorful meal that, for sure, will become a popular dish on your kitchen table. If you want to make the salad more satisfying, add boiled quail eggs and serve it with homemade mayo.
- 2 ½ cups quinoa
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 large long cucumber
- 8 oz cherry tomato
- 1 cup raisin
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 small lemon
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and cook. Cool.
- Cut lemon into quarters. Cut off the core. Cut into slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Peel cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut cherries in half.
- Finely chop mint leaves, setting aside some leaves for decorating.
- Mix all ingredients. Add raisins. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Cut salmon fillet in half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper from all sides. Put fish on a piece of parchment spread in a frying pan. Pour a little oil on it and fry on both sides for about 1-1 ½ minutes.
- Cool fish a little and slice it. Put fish on salad mixture, garnish with mint leaves and serve.