We love when dishes come together easily and quickly, don’t you? This Salmon Quinoa Salad is an easy, quick, healthy, and flavorful meal that, for sure, will become a popular dish on your kitchen table. If you want to make the salad more satisfying, add boiled quail eggs and serve it with homemade mayo.
- 2 ½ cups quinoa
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 large long cucumber
- 8 oz cherry tomato
- 1 cup raisin
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 small lemon
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and cook. Cool.
- Cut lemon into quarters. Cut off the core. Cut into slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Peel cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut cherries in half.
- Finely chop mint leaves, setting aside some leaves for decorating.
- Mix all ingredients. Add raisins. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Cut salmon fillet in half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper from all sides. Put fish on a piece of parchment spread in a frying pan. Pour a little oil on it and fry on both sides for about 1-1 ½ minutes.
- Cool fish a little and slice it. Put fish on salad mixture, garnish with mint leaves and serve.