Spread the love
This fish soup is for those who want achieve bright and complex notes under half an hour. The most important miracle happens at the table. When you serve the big, steaming bowls of fragrant soup.
- 1 lb white sea fish fillet
- 1 ½ cups rice noodles
- 2 hot red chilies
- 1 inch fresh ginger root
- Some green onion feathers
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Sesame oil and soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp rice wine
- 1 ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Cut ginger into thin slices, chilies into thin rings.
- Cut fish fillet into 2-inch strips. Fry fish in a wok with olive oil until golden brown for 1-2 minutes on each side. Put fish pieces on paper towels.
- Fry ginger and chilies on medium heat for 30 seconds. Return fish to the wok, add ½ onions, cook for 1 minute. Put the ginger mixture on a plate.
- Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package, quickly rinse with cold water, throw to a colander.
- Put noodles in heated bowls, sprinkle with sesame oil. Top with fish and ginger mixture.
- Pour 4 cups of water into the wok. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add the remaining onions and all the ingredients for the dressing. Bring to a boil again, cook for 1 minute.
- Pour boiling broth onto fish and noodles. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve immediately.