Spread the love
The secret to a tasty squid dish is pretty simple: the seafood must be very fresh and it must be cooked quickly to remain tender. This sauce is delicious and juicy and combined with a good glass of white wine makes a light and quick meal.
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 400 g squid fillet
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of parsley and thyme
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small red sweet onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium bunch of parsley
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- For dressing, chop onion, garlic and parsley finely. Combine with lemon zest, wine and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut squid into strips. Put in a saucepan. Add crushed garlic cloves, sprigs of parsley and thyme. Pour in lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Pour in cold water so that it barely covers squid. Bring to a boil over low heat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove squid from the broth. Combine with the dressing. Put aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook tagliatelle in a boiling salted water according to the package directions. Throw in a colander. Put on plates. Top with squid with dressing. Serve immediately.