Spread the love
For breakfast, lunch or dinner these pancakes make a great meal option. You can serve them with a poached egg or with a salad.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 broccoli
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 5 green onion feathers
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, black and cayenne pepper.
- Finely chop parsley and green onions. Put aside a bit for serving.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces.
- Combine 1 egg and milk in a large bowl. Add grated cheese, vegetables and herbs. Pour this mixture into the flour mixture and mix.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, brush with olive oil. Fry pancakes from both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer the pancakes to a plate and keep warm.
- Boil water. Add salt and vinegar. Break cold egg into small dish. Spin the water and carefully pour the egg into the center. Boil for 2-3 minutes until white is set. Carefully remove the egg with a slotted spoon and drain well.
- Arrange the pancakes on plates, top with a poached egg and sprinkle with herbs.