Spread the love
The oven is a real salvation for busy people. You can put any set of vegetables on a baking sheet, add pieces of meat or chicken and turn on the timer.
- 1 lb chicken breast fillet
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1 large sweet onion
- 200 g broccoli
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g champignons
- 4-6 pitа
- Feta or natural yogurt for serving
For the marinade sauce:
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 430° F (220° C).
- Cut chicken fillet into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Remove seeds from peppers. Cut them into large squares.
- Cut tomatoes in half. Cut broccoli into small florets. Cut champignons into thin slices.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in rows on a baking sheet, or toss and place randomly.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade suace. Pour the marinade over chicken and vegetables.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15–20 minutes, until cooked chicken.
- Put pitаs on another baking sheet and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill pitas with chicken and vegetables. Top with onion rings, chopped feta or yogurt.