Spread the love
Fresh, easy and nutritious, mussels are simmered in a fragrant white dry wine and tossed through fresh greens. This salad is perfect served as a light lunch or dinner on a warm spring day.
- 2 cups mussel meat
- 1 can (400 g) canned white beans
- 1 small onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 3 tbsp white dry wine
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse mussels in cold water and drain.
- Peel and finely chop onion. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry onions over medium heat until soft. Add mussels and cook for 3 minutes. Pour in white wine and bring to a boil.
- Rinse beans and add to mussels. Heat for 2–3 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes in half and add to the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and put on plates. Serve warm.