Spread the love
This pizza is a real riot of greens: here is zucchini, leek, green beans, young peas and pistachios … Ideal to touch the spring. Moreover, you feel like you are doing something very useful while making this pizza.
- 1 1/2 oz ricotta
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 2 small leeks
- 3/4 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup green peas
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 oz mozzarella
- 5 tbsp pesto
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 handful of any lettuce with fine leaves
- 1 handful of green basil leaves
- 1 1/2 oz hard goat cheese
- 2 tbsp salted pistachios
For the dough:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbso salt
- 1/4 tbsp dry yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a deep bowl. Pour olive oil into the bowl and knead the dough while adding warm water. Put aside for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 480° F (250-260° C).
- Brush the work surface with olive oil. Roll out the pizza dough and leave at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then roll it out again. Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Peel zucchini and grate into thin long slices using a special grater or a knife for vegetables. Cut leek in half lengthwise and cut finely. Cut green beans into 1 inch pieces. Chop garlic. Grate Mozzarella.
- Combine ricotta with Mozzarella, pesto, garlic and zest. In a separate bowl, combine zucchini, leek, beans, peas, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Put the dough on a preheated baking dish. Spread the cheese mixture on the dough. Top with the mixture of vegetables. Bake for 7-9 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, mix lettuce leaves and basil with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pound pistachios with a pestle. Grate goat cheese into thin long slices using a special grater or a knife for vegetables.
- Take out the pizza. Top with the lettuce and flakes of cheese. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve.