Spread the love
These little breakfast potato and cheese muffins are a fantastic option for feeding a crowd. They’re savory breakfast individual cups, packed with spicy cheese and greens. As with any dish, the cheese choice is completely up to you and your personal preference. The addition of sour cream gives muffins a creamy texture. These muffins are ideal for a special day or any day.
- 4 oz spicy cheese
- 1 large bunch of greens to your taste (parsley, cilantro, dill, green onions)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 medium potatoes (mashed)
- Olive oil
- Grate cheese. Finely chop the greens.
- Beat up eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper. Add greens and cheese to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Add mashed potatoes to the cheese mixture and knead the dough.
- If you use metal or ceramic muffin trays, grease them with oil.
- Spread the dough in muffin trays.
- Bake muffins in the oven preheated to 375° F (190° C) for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.