Spread the love
It’s a very hearty salad. A great option for those who don’t have time to have breakfast, who are very hungry or in a hurry.
- 6-7 leaves of romano
- 3 1/2 oz arugula
- 4 medium cucumbers
- Handful of small basil leaves
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 slices ham
- 20 quail eggs
- 2 large slices of white rustic bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard with seeds
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- For dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bottle with a lid. Hardboil eggs. Peel and cut in half.
- Cut cucumbers into slices.
- Cut ham into thin strips.
- Cut bacon and bread into cubes.
- Fry bacon with olive oil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add bread and mix thoroughly. Fry until golden for about 4 minutes.
- Cut romano leaves into large pieces. In a salad bowl combine romano leaves, cucumbers, arugula, basil and ham.
- Whisk dressing in the bottle and pour in the bowl.
- Add bacon and bread. Mix gently. Arrange salad in plates. Top with eggs.