Spread the love
As this smoked chicken is cooked not only faster, but also more evenly, don’t be afraid that you end up with dry wings. The chicken comes out juicy on the inside with crispy skin.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp cloves
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp chili pepper
- 3 tbsp parsley
- Rinse chicken and place it on a cutting board sternum down. With a sharp knife, cut chicken lengthwise.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, a teaspoon of salt, smoked paprika and olive oil.
- Put chicken in a bowl and sprinkle it with the marinade. Put chicken in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200-220 ˚C).
- Meantime, pour yogurt into a small bowl. Add cloves, 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and chili pepper.
- Chop parsley leaves and add them to the yogurt mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet. Tighten chicken wings under chicken breast, so that in the process of baking they do not burn. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Pull chicken out of the oven and pour with 3-4 tablespoons of yogurt sauce. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Pour chicken with yogurt sauce before serving.