Spread the love
These buns are one of a kind delicious buns. They are hearty, satisfying, and full of flavorful bacon and cheese. The buns work great with eggs for breakfast, or by themselves for snacks or game day appetizers.
- 300 g yeastless puff pastry
- 50 g thin slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 spring onions
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 360° F (180° C).
- Fry bacon in a dry frying pan until crispy. Then place on paper towels. When bacon is cool, break it into small pieces.
- Chop green onions.
- Roll out the dough into a 10×30 cm rectangle.
- Spread bacon, cheese and onions on the dough.
- Start rolling the dough into a tight roll. Cut the roll into 8 parts with a sharp knife. Transfer to a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Combine an egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of water. Brush buns from all sides. Bake for 12–15 minutes. Serve buns warm.